Thursday 8 April 2010

Main Task- Task 16

1. Do you like my final product?

2. Do you think that my front cover, contents page and double page spread link together in a postitive way?

3. If yes, how do they link together?

4. What do you dislike about my product if anything?

5. What do you like about my product if anything?

6. Do you think that the colours that i have used are appropriate for the genre of magazine it is?

7. Do you think that i have used appropriate images for the content that i have on the contents page and double page spread?

8. Was my double page spread article easy to read and understand?

9. What could i have improved on?

10. Do you think i have enough coverline for a typical pop magazine?

11. Are the coverline that i have chose appropriate for a pop magazine?

No comments:

Post a Comment